ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO WORKS:
- HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT USED TO BRING YOU JOY?
- ARE YOU OFTEN STRESSED?
- IS YOUR HEALTH AFFECTED BY HOW MUCH TIME YOU SPEND CARING FOR OTHERS WHEN YOU ARE AWAY FROM WORK?
- DO YOU HATE YOUR JOB, YOUR LIFE, OR THE CURRENT STATE OF YOUR HEALTH?
These are often the issues contributing to workplace drama and to personal drama. Satisfaction with your personal and work life enable you to be more productive and to be HAPPY! If these issues are at the forefront in your life and you have not found a way to solve them, contact Dr. Pam for Life and/or Business Coaching.
Attention managers, small business owners, and human resource personnel:
- Are you often lost for words in correcting inappropriate behavior?
- Are you beginning to wonder if you like being in charge?
- Is your highest functioning employee bullying others?
These are questions that confront managers, supervisors, and business owners who contact Dr. Pam Straker.
Meltdowns can easily occur in office settings. Mounting personal and work-related stresses, financial concerns, multi-tasking, company budget reductions, additional job tasks, and ego-driven backlashes are just some of the circumstances you are required to manage. It’s easy to see how gossip, personal attacks and other unproductive activities can get out of control.
When eyes begin to glaze over and performance and production begin to suffer, how does an effective and efficient manager respond? What do you do when workplace drama leads to counterproductive clashes, crippling productivity and an overall decrease in job satisfaction? What do you do to build a spirit of collaboration, respect, and mutual benefit?
Dr. Pam Straker is a psychologist, life and business coach, and a workplace strategist for all who wish to achieve peak performance for themselves and/or for the environments in which they work.